We love you dearly Maile Fay
We're sending a little gift your way
To wish you happiness and love
In a life blessed by God above.
Thanks Grandma Fay and Boppa Wayne!
For Maile's baptism, Nisa received a Jesus puzzle from Aunt Mary. Upon opening it Nisa gasped, "A God puzzle!" The next day she saw that it wasn't together and said, "I better put it back together. I don't think God would like it if I left it like that."
After the Oktoberfest weekend the girls were in their bathroom when Ellie observed, "Gee, we went through a log of toilet paper this weekend." Nisa then responded, "That's because Dan has a big bottom!" :-)
Ellie lost another tooth last week. Here is her letter to Mirabella:
Mirabella, can I please have a fairy doll? (MB)
Mirabella, can I have a chipmunk? (MB)
Mirabella, how many sisters do you have? (MB)
After reading the letter Ellie told Mika that Mirabella must visit other kids because she said she "usually gives money."
One big event this week was Nisa's first soccer lessons through our gym. The coaches had the kids playing this game where one kid would try to kick the ball past the other kid into a mini-goal. Nisa's first kick was blocked, and she became visibly frustrated. But then Nisa realized that these little kids would start looking away after a few seconds and zoning out. So after that first kick, Nisa would always wait for the kid to look away before kicking. Nisa scored every time. :-)